Post 2 The best holiday

Hi!
Well I cannot choose one of my holiday because each are a nice travels and are a very different place but well this year I was travel two time.


Resultado de imagen para catedral de marmolThe firth time are in summer and I went with a friend to south of Chile, we went to part of Austral highway and Chiloe, it was a tow week trip and we did a lot activities like visit national park or go to see a natural monument, like Catedral de Marmol. Well this is one of my favorite travel in this year.
Resultado de imagen para desierto floridoThe second one are in the winter and I went with a group of friends of the university, we went to north of Chile, we went to IV and II Region and it was approximately 10 days trip , we just walked to know all the place, we did not take a tourism route.



Well I can’t choose just a good holiday because each travel in this year was so different that I can’t only one favorite travel 

Comentarios

  1. The north of Chile have a very nice landscape, but I prefer the south <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Is difficult appreciate the beauty in the nort of Chile

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Both of them are very beautiful places. I would like to know the austral highway some day.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario