Post 4: My favorite book

Hi today I going to talk about my favorite book.
Well my favorite book is the first part saga about war times. This saga named The Century Trilogy have three part, first “Fall of giants”, the second “winter of the world” and” Edge of Eternity” each one speaks about the XX century. The author of this trilogy is Ken Follet
This book is a historical novel that relates the first world war from different points of view.It treats of five families from different countries and with different social and economic realities that bind them to the war, either for being there or for other reasons
On the other hand, I do not have a favorite author and I do not even know if that really is my favorite novel is simply the one that first came to mind and is good, but there are many other very good and varied books that I have read or I would like read one day, one of the books I have on my list of pending is "Love in times of cholera" Colombian Gabriel García Marquez

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario