Post 6: Postgraduate course

Hi! Today I going to talk about my future again
Before start I need say that I don’t have nothing clear about me future. Either in me next holiday, the next year, me thesis, or even the next large weekend. Knowing this let us begin
Well I don’t have any idea about a postgraduate course that I would like cursing but I know that I would study in other country like Mexico o Colombia because are interest country but more than study I would be living in their countries.
But in my study future I know that I will not study in FAU because the postgraduate course in FAU have not certification and I would study in a different university and a different place. Inside or outside Chile but not in Santiago.
Well I suppose that I will study something related to GIS (Geographic information system) because I really like this or something complete different I don’t know why but something different.   

I really like study something on site class but part time. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario