Hi! Today I going
to talk about my career and the thing that I changes of this.
Well I study
geography, I am in the third year of the career and until now I have studied 38
curses, this is a lot.
Well since my experience I think that the
career a lot of good thing and many other bad.
Inside the good thing, this the students and
the good circles.
But inside of the bad thing there are many
thing, like lack of organization, yes mainly this.
Well about the curriculum I changes that we have more
curse that mix the physical geography and the social geography, that this curses
are not only in the four year of career. That not be only the ending of the
career, but if something constant in the career. And increase the optional course
for you can choose more course of you interest
38 courses in 3 years! That's a lot, time passes very fast.
ResponderBorrarHi! I agree with you about we have many courses and the academic plan is very stressful :(
ResponderBorrarRegards :3.